As part of our commitment to sustainability, we want to ensure that your Raahi Living purchases last. To help you make the most of your hand block printed pieces, we have gathered some care tips below:
- Gentle Cleaning: Use a delicate machine cycle or hand wash your items at a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius.
- Choose the Right Detergent: Use non-enzyme/non-biological washing powder or liquid to protect the colours and fabric.
- Skip the Dryer: Avoid tumble drying and instead gently squeeze out excess water and air dry flat.
- Preserve Colours: Pull your items back into shape while damp and dry them inside-out away from strong light.
- Separate Strong Colors: Wash strongly coloured items separately as they may require multiple washes to remove excess dye, although they have been pre-washed by us to prevent this.
- Ironing: Iron the reverse side of the print.